Guess what? Yup, another installment of Chop Links looking at the best of Braves around the web. Let's crack on:
- To celebrate John Smoltz's 40th b-day, the folks over at mlb.com have a Q&A with the big guy.
- I've look at the Frenchy question ... now, JC of Sabernomics spins the wheels once more on on the issue.
- Jenny from Velcro Vernacular now has a regular gig at Talking Chop. She debuts with a fun take on how various Braves players talk to the press.
- Hey ... you know I can't do this without plugging my own work, so here is the latest and greatest Hardball Times installment. This time about whether you can trust the Forbes frachise valuations. In case you couldn't be bothered to read the article, you can't.
- John Perrotto of Baseball Prospectus takes an in-depth look at the Braves as they go for 15 out of 16. (Subscription required)
- Here in another eulogy to John Smoltz over at the ever expanding and improving Baseball Analysts
- It looks like we're about to be snapped up by Liberty Media ... here is the chap who holds the purse strings courtesy of AJC
- AJC runs the rule over Andruw Jones. Not that interesting a read but if he keeps this pace up all season the Braves *might* be able to sign him on the cheap
As Kristi says in her recap Huddy did a great job last night. He is looking more and more like the Hudson we know and love from his Oakland days. It's Kyle Davies tonight and his 5.35 ERA. Trust me, anything could happen.