Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home4/derok6/public_html/chop-n-change/plugins/system/cdnforjoomla/helper.php on line 27
francouer-sent-to-aa-mississippi | July | 2008 Articles

2008 Archives

Francoeur Sent to AA Mississippi

on .

As frustrated as I've been by his performance, I also feel for the guy.  There's no doubt in my mind that he's trying everything he can to emerge from his slump.  I heard that he spent his day off on Monday with his high school coach working on his hitting.  I also heard that he's been hitting the cages after the games this week.  I'm not sure what else you can expect the guy to do.  That being said, I think this is a mental issue.  I recently heard someone say that the game is 90% mental and the other 10% is all in your head.  Perhaps some time in Mississippi will help Francoeur clear his head and get his swing back.  So, here's to wishing Frenchy the best of luck and a swift return to Atlanta!

You Might Like...